Jul 20, 2009

Firtst try at Vertical Fading [ICE QUEEN]

I do not know theprofessional term for this is so i call it Vertical Fading. Virtical fading is when you blend one color into the next without any hard lines.In this picture it is fading from white to baby blue to navy blue [cant really see the navy]

No comments:

Post a Comment